SOARING is for women of all faiths, in all seasons of life, and is conducted in a caring and affirming coaching environment within a small group. Look at every area of life—personal, vocational, spiritual and directional—as you:
- Realize the different aspects of your uniqueness, why you are who you are, and what your own unique story is
- Identify your life passions and the causes you feel strongly about
- Define your life foundation and the spiritual anchor in your life
- Discover your life direction and the meaning and purpose for your life
- Acquire life skills of setting priorities, boundaries and making wise decisions
Purpose: Life-Coaching Groups provide a supportive environment where we can connect with other women who are on the same journey with us, and learn more about God and our relationship to Him.
Group Size: Ideally, SOARING groups have six to eight members. But we’ve seen groups of all sizes have great success!
Time Frame: The course is designed to be an eight to ten week study, with weekly two-hour meetings. Doesn’t work for you? No problem—the material is flexible and can be taught in a weekend conference or a more relaxed, long-term environment.
Meeting Structure: When you arrive, you can expect a get-to-know-you time, some small talk, and (hopefully) snacks. You’ll then move into that week’s session, which involves group discussion, activities, reading, and peer coaching.
Meeting Location: Back porches, churches, office break rooms, coffee shops, living rooms, kitchen tables, student unions, or whatever works for you.
Participating: You’ve got the easy job. Participants show up to each session, engage with the group, and meet with their peer coach during the week to take advantage of personal development opportunities.
Facilitating: We’re so glad you’re interested in building into the lives of others! The easy to use facilitator's guide, step by step instructions, and additional materials we provide take the guess-work out of leading.