Man of Impact
MAN OF IMPACT is a small group Discipleship Course for men. It is done in an 8-session life-coaching environment and is effective for men of every age—from students to executives.
- It equips and encourages you to grow in an authentic relationship with God and help others do the same
- It is a win, build, send discipleship tool that focuses on helping you be who God created you to be and do what He has called you to do
- It provides life-coaching tools that allow you to identify your unique skills, abilities, and strengths that help you to be who God created you to be
- It enables you to discover your purpose and personal mission
- The sessions build community and relationships through teamwork and peer coaching
- You are equipped with 7 biblically based life-management principles you can use throughout your life
- As you live your purpose in God’s power, your life is significant and you can have a transforming impact on others and the world they live in
Man of Impact Groups
Purpose: Life-Coaching Groups provide a supportive environment where we can connect with other men who are on the same journey with us.
Group Size: Ideally, Man of Impact groups have six to eight members. But we’ve seen groups of all sizes have great success!
Time Frame: The course is designed to be an eight to ten week study, with weekly two-hour meetings. Doesn’t work for you? No problem—the material is flexible and can be taught in a weekend conference or a more relaxed, long-term environment.
Meeting Structure: When you arrive, you can expect a get-to-know-you time, some small talk, and (hopefully) snacks. You’ll then move into that week’s session, which involves group discussion, activities, reading, and peer coaching.
Meeting Location: Back porches, churches, office break rooms, coffee shops, living rooms, kitchen tables, student unions, or whatever works for you.
Participating: You’ve got the easy job. Participants show up to each session, engage with the group, and meet with their peer coach during the week to take advantage of personal development opportunities.
Facilitating: We’re so glad you’re interested in building into the lives of others! The easy to use facilitator's guide, step by step instructions, and additional materials we provide take the guess-work out of leading.